Specialist - Record to Report (Vietnamese Speaker)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia DHL Express 21000ML 18. January, 2021Apply
Skills & Qualifications
- Ensure all transactions (revenues, provisions, operating expenses etc) are recorded properly and in accordance with the definition set on DPDHL Accounting Manual and International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS).
- Review general or nominal ledger entries regularly to minimize if not eliminate adjusting entries and to detect any under or over statement of expenses on time.
- Analyze and compare month on month expenses to attain uniform distribution of cost during the year and make an accrual when appropriate to have consistency in reporting expenses.
- Prepare schedules to support balance sheet accounts and ensure that these are reconciled against general or nominal ledger balances immediately after month-end closing (i.e. fixed assets, prepayments, payroll reconciliation, accruals, duty transitory, GRIR reconciliation & etc). Back up all files as part of the disaster recovery plan.
- Ensure preparation and distribution of required financial and accounting reports, including management information, in a timely manner. Ensure that all reporting deadlines are consistently met.
- Organize and plans work schedules independently to meet service delivery level with minimum guidance and able to take appropriate actions to resolve issues independently without much supervision.
- Work according to internal controls (CRISP) requirement and ensure works are submitted on time to Team Leader or Team Manager for review.
Skills & Qualifications
- Educated to Diploma/Degree level with an appropriate Finance and/or Accounting major.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Finance.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office including strong command on MS Excel.
- Ability to use formal and informal methods to persuade and influence others.
- Establishing a course of action to accomplish specific goals.
- Excellent communication in English and Vietnamese
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Ability to express well-thought concise and timely oral and written information.
- Good team player.
- Ability to effectively explore alternatives so as to reach common results.
- Demonstrating a high level of commitment, energy, resilience and tenacity in doing the job.
- Attention to detail.
- Tolerance to stress.
- Passion for delighting customers.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn