Specialist - Internal Controls
Located in Malaysia, DHL Asia Pacific Shared Services supports a wide range of Customer Accounting & Network Operations activities (DHL Express) and HR Services (DHL GBS) across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & North Africa, Sub Saharan Africa and the USA. Join our team of 1500 professionals and apply if you think you fit for the job of Specialist - Internal Controls.
- Perform compliance test and review to assess areas for improvement.
- Work with colleagues in production teams and support functions to provide sustainable solutions to tests resulting in non – compliance.
- Attend and respond to Manager’s requirements and ad hoc assignments.
- Participate in discussions and conference calls with other DHL colleagues from regional office, country controlling, global team and other SSC as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or other business related discipline or equivalent in experience.
- 2-3 years of relevant discipline and experience in SOX Compliance and internal control compliance is preferred.
- Experience with IFRS, SAP, and GRC is an added advantage.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in internal controls of process compliance is an added advantage.
- Computer literate in MS Office e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in English, both oral and written.
- Able to express ideas effectively and adjusting style to the needs of others.
- Effective communicator and attentive listener.
- Able to provide information in a timely, clear and concise manner.
- Proactive and willing to explore resources to solve outstanding issues for closure.
- Has initiative to solve quality issues in operation.
- Disciplined and dedicated to job.
- Able to provide and give feedback.
Facts and Figures
8.30am - 5.30pm
DHL Asia Pacific Shared Services Sdn Bhd
Work Permit Required
Day time only