Senior RPA Developer - BPO
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia DHL Express 20002MV 16. June, 2020Apply
- Provide effective and efficient support to the Head of Department to ensure the smooth running of the department.
- Provide expert advice to the Finance Business Partner on RPA initiatives and thereafter, process improvement & RPA implementation in the center.
- Guide and train RPA staff to ensure knowledge transfer for smooth RPA implementation
- To liaise with external IT vendors, Finance Business Partners and Consultants
- To support Department Head to evaluate, identify and transform finance processes in AP SSC via RPA to achieve cost reductions and synergy.
- Understanding the different processes used throughout finance operations locations in Asia Pacific.
- Identifying/ leveraging best practices already in use in the finance operations community.
- Designing practical and effective solutions to address improvement opportunities – both cost and performance.
- Provide consultative services to both external Finance Business Partners and internal support staff
- Responsible for RPA process documentations (i.e. process maps)
- Change request handling
- Drive internal project within APEM FHS
- Maintain strong client relationships
- Be able to influence decisions / actions through provision of value added inputs into the organization’s business processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or any related field preferred.
- Certification in UiPath (preferred)
- 6+ years of professional experience in software programming (including scripting/coding), SQL, application development and 2+ years of experience in UiPath platform.
- Deep understanding of Robotic Process Automation solution and its functionalities
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, Coding and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem- Solving, System(s) testing, UAT, debugging and Bug fixes.
- Able to write high-quality code & is strong in technical documentation.
- Strong capability in error-handling, optimization and business process management.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple implementation.
- Experience in Agile project management initiatives (preferred)
- Good understanding of OCR, NLP, Machine Learning & AI (preferred)
- Process oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills in English, Bahasa Malaysia or other local dialects.
- A flexible attitude and the ability to adopt quickly in an ever changing environment.
- Ability to relate to cross-cultural processes and country sensitivities.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn