Senior Associate - Record to Report
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia DHL Express 200027X 19. May, 2020Apply
- Responsible for all GL entries, including accruals, payroll etc. and monthly closing activities.
- Refer standard blueprint task list
- Responsible for intercompany accounting e.g. monthly SLA / intercompany expense recharge.
- Perform direct debit to counterparts for IC receivable invoices IC payment and receipting platform.
- Reconcile IC BS & PL difference with counterparts on timely manner.
- Prepare balance sheet analysis and reconciliation on timely manner (for accounts such as custom duty reconciliation account, collect billing accounts)
- Responsible for daily bank entries booking, bank transitory clearing and monthly bank reconciliation for a medium to high transaction volumes / larger countries.
- Ensure bank transaction open items in transitory accounts are resolved within the set KPI.
- Responsible for Fixed asset ledger and asset accounting e.g. capitalization, disposal or transfer is properly recorded and according to group policy & guidelines for a low volume of asset management / smaller countries.
- Ensure agreed KPIs with country are met and delivered as per SLA.
- Performed task completeness check based on task schedule / check listing.
- Work according to Internal Control (CRISP) requirement
- To provide required data to Internal Control / Audit Team & highlight potential issue to Manager from the reviewed of the documentation.
- To explain the required information to audit, if there are any issue to discuss with Manger before explaining to audit.
- University Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent
- 1-3 years relevant RtR experience with degree qualification or
- Experience with SUN is also a plus point
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Good analytical skills
Facts and Figures