Senior Associate - HR Operations (EDA)
Would you like to be a part of the company that wherever you are in the world, you’re never far from one of vans, trucks, warehouses, scooters, planes, boats or your colleagues?
At Deutsche Post DHL, we connect people, improving their lives across 220 countries worldwide and offer unparalleled expertise in logistics solutions as well as international mail services.
DHL HR Operations Centre is currently looking for a new team member in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. The HR Operations team in Asia Pacific is providing a range of transactional and non-transactional HR services across countries and all business units. We support DPDHL employees on Employee Data Administration (EDA), Payroll Processing, Training Administration and Recruitment Administration.
Would you like to join us and start your career in HR?
Do you like working with data and supporting your colleagues?
If this is something what interest you, read on:
To provide HR & Payroll transaction processing support to DHL Business Divisions as part of a world-class, high-performance shared service organization.
Your tasks will be:
- Administer assigned HR Administration/Shared Services processes by setting appropriate delivery/ quality standards and timelines
- Check for patterns of errors/ repetitive issues and rectify the same, else escalate complex issues for resolution
- Attend to customer’s enquiries and concerns in a courteous and professional manner.
- Management of service request tickets by responding/ attending to the request immediately for all urgent cases and adhering to the agreed SLA
- To maintain and upkeep the SOP to ensure all changes are tracked, updated, reviewed and approved
- Process in-scope transactional tasks with regards to employee data maintenance, hierarchy position maintenance, core training data administration, time & attendance data maintenance, claims verification and benefits administration in compliance with the Service Level Agreements.
- To verify and resolve discrepancies (if any) in HR data update by collecting and analyzing HR data and confirm discrepancies with authorized Business Unit Users.
- Identify potential areas of improvement and recommend solutions to Team Lead.
- Constantly report to the Team Lead regarding progress on assigned operational tasks and issues / problems encountered
- Troubleshoot system errors and test new system functionality for flaws / impact to other functionalities
- Assist Team Lead to supervise and guide processor in performing HR & Payroll processing functions.
- To ensure that confidentiality and data protection requirements are maintained and adhered to.
- Where necessary, to provide back up support to other team member as and when necessary based on business needs.
- Maintain effective document management for employee documents / records in an accurate and organized manner.
- Reviews records for completeness, admissibility or eligibility in accordance with regulations.
Your profile should look like:
- Diploma/Degree Holder or equivalent by experience, preferable Degree in the following fields; HR, Mathematics, Economics, Business
- 3 - 4 years of HR working experience preferably in shared service or outsourcing environment
- Good customer-service skills with an ability to handle multiple transactions and customer requests
- Good grasp of knowledge of HR process, employee life cycle and payroll processing.
- Good knowledge in multiple HRIS system and computing tools including Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understand inter-dependencies, interfaces and touch points of HR data/process
- Experience in at least two HRIS system
- Experience in generating & customizing reports
- Excellent English language level
- Close cooperation with engaged colleagues with Can Do attitude to support and assist 7 countries and 22 Business entities
- Outstanding opportunity, responsibility and possiblity to learn new things
- Competitive salary and world class benefits
- Amazing chance to be part of a international company with a leading position on the market
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn