·Apply analytical expertise and reporting services to key operations performance indicators in order to identify opportunities to improve service quality and drive down costs.
·Highlight any performance deviations to the Duty Manager for action.
·Use existing tools and methodology to conduct in-depth analysis to identify issues, problems and opportunities.
·Develop or enhance tools and methodology to improve analytical and diagnostic effectiveness.
·Conduct on-site observations and root cause analysis with business entities to accurately identify service gaps.
·Prepare detailed analytical reports on these findings and list of possible remedies.
·Keep track of actions that are taken to address identified problem areas and monitor performance for improvements.
·Ensure performance reports are produced according to specifications and distributed according to the agreed timetable.
·Incumbent has no direct reports and authority over country line and functional personnel. Nevertheless he/she must be able to demonstrate ability to influence decisions/actions through provision of value-added inputs into the organisation’s business processes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field, preferably within transportation or logistics industry.
- Good in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Must be willing to work on 24/7 rotational shift pattern.
- Candidates are required to be highly meticulous and detailed oriented.
- Strong team-player with ability to build rapport and have good working relationship with all levels.
- Good people management skills.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn