Intern - BPO
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
17. November, 2020
Our Business Process Optimization department is currently looking for a new team member to join us for 6 months, starting in January or February 2021. An internship at DHL gives you tremendous learning opportunities – extending well beyond what you have studied. Apply today to get ready for your future.
You will be responsible for assisting the Programming & SoftwareDevelopment team members with the tasks assigned below. This opportunity will help you to gain valuable general experience and professional skills in a Programmer / Software Developer role, while being supported by the team.
- Support, Maintenance and administration of IT Application Enhancement and development of IT Application (web based system using C# and MS SQL, VBA) as per new change request / requirements and bug fixing
- Assist IT Manager in carrying out IT project as defined in Department Roadmap
- Perform data analysis and explore the potential of machine learning
- Perform application/system testing
- Assist in updating relevant IT documentations
- Perform other duties as requested
We are looking for:
- Final year university degree students (IT)
- Duration: 6 months
- Start: January / February 2021
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn