Duty Manager - Data Management
Located in Malaysia, DHL Asia Pacific Shared Services supports a wide range of Customer Accounting & Network Operations activities (DHL Express) and HR Services (DHL GBS) across Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & North Africa, Sub Saharan Africa and the USA. Let's join our team and apply if you think you fit for the role of Duty Manager - Data Management.
1. Ensure delivery of daily operation data in a timely and accurate manner based on countries’ requirements.
2. Align resources to delivery requirements and in accordance with expected volumes and fluctuations.
3. Balance operational requirements against resources allocated.
4. Deliver training needs required to ensure development of agents.
5. Manage and motivate agents.
6. Establish relationships with stakeholders, by communication and coordination to ensure objectives and expectations are met.
7. Coordinate shift operations to meet operational demands.
8. Coordinate with supervisors to determine resource requirements and allocation in accordance to the operational needs.
9. Monitor performance to ensure service procedures and performance standards are met and implemented.
10. Ensure security of daily running of shifts with a good operational environment.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
2. At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
3. Willing to work on rotating shift pattern, weekends and public holidays.
4. Strong team-player with ability to build rapport and have good working relationship with all levels.
5. Experienced in supervisory or managerial role is a must.
6. Good people management skills.
7. Good communication and analytical skills.
Facts and Figures
40 hours per week
DHL Asia Pacific Shared Services Sdn Bhd
Work Permit Required