Associate - Billing
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia DHL Express 20003JP 15. July, 2020Apply
- Check and analyse incoming files, requests and queries.
- Validate shipment data and maintain/rectify the record.
- Liaise with internal and external contacts to request and follow-up account number or other relevant information to support correct, timely and complete billing.
- Reconcile billing data to ensure accurate and complete invoicing.
- Maintain and prepare data for transfer to produce accurate billing invoices/credits.
- Direct point of internal and external contacts for specific subjects and processes.
- Provide specific output as required.
- Degree Holder or equivalent by experience.
- 0-2 years in similar position.
- Willing to work from 12.00 pm to 9.00 pm.
- Administrative experience, preferably in a financial environment.
- Analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of billing principles.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows & Excel as an end user.
- Good communication skills in English, both oral and written.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn