Forklift Operator (US) - 5803 - Pataskala OH NCRC (Pataskala, OH)
Being a part of our Direct Salon Order business plays a very important role in servicing the end customer. As a tower replenishment driver you will be ensuring the right product is ready for pick to complete day orders from salons who order all across the nation.
Schedule: 9a - 5p M-F
-Some days we are able to leave before 5 - some days we are required to stay a little after 5 - whatever to get the job done
-Must be willing to work for a full shift
-Must be willing to learn on the job daily
-Must be willing to be flexible
-Must work until the last carton gets out the door
Virtual Job Tryout:
After completing your application, DHL Supply Chain asks that you also complete a Virtual Job Tryout (VJT). The VJT provides a realistic job preview to each applicant allowing you to learn about DHL and DHL about you.
You will be sent a separate email after completing your application, the Subject Line: DHL Supply Chain Virtual Job Tryout. This email will provide further information and a link to begin the VJT. Please complete the VJT as quickly as possible to further advance your application.
What will you do in this role? Our Forklift Operators are responsible for moving stock from one area to another within our warehouse environment. You'll load and unload shipments of various sizes, and you may use certain types of equipment such as stand-up, sit-down, or clamp forklifts and electric pallet jacks. Our environment is team oriented, fast paced and safety focused. We move products that people need and want. At DHL, YOU will be an essential part of everyday life.
- Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using various types of forklifts or other power equipment 80% of specified shift.
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number and types of product is loaded.
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory accuracy.
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and product damage, report variances as necessary.
- Change equipment battery or LP tank and monitor power source as necessary.
- Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- Six months forklift operation experience
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn