Regional CSCS Facilitator (US-O) - 5883 - Ontario CA WERC (Ontario, CA)
Regional Training Facilitator
Do you take pride in the role you play in driving individual development and understand how it connects to organizational success? Do you have a passion for engaging with others and facilitating discussion? Can you create the kind of environment that enables people to feel completely comfortable sharing answers to your insightful questions? Do you possess the energy required to not only capture the focus of everyone in a room but also sustain it to be able to maximize learning? If you need to succeed, you're driven to achieve, and you have what it takes to bring out those same characteristics in others… we want you on our team.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we're looking for world-class people. People who aren't afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard. We deliver unparalleled excellence to our customers, and our Regional Training Facilitators are one of the main reasons why. In the role of the Regional Training Facilitator:
- You'll work hard, and it'll be worth it.
- You'll work with our leaders to schedule the right courses at the right times.
- You'll facilitate leadership development modules that improve the performance of our employees and our teams.
- You'll develop and work alongside people from all walks of life… and you'll learn from every interaction.
- You'll identify employees with the skills to help you facilitate, and you'll help them become top notch co-facilitators.
- You'll be relied upon – and trusted – to initiate process improvements that enhance our team's output and satisfaction.
- You'll grow with on-the-job experience and the boatload of learning opportunities DHL Supply Chain offers.
- You'll love it.
You won't find another Regional Training Facilitator job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain. If you're an active leader with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us and become an essential part of everyday life. Now, here's what we need from you:
Required Education and Experience
- 3+ years experience REQUIRED (with a strong preference in Human Resources or Operations Leadership)
- Ability to facilitate leadership training courses, required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, required
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills, required
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn