Mechanic (US) - 1052 - Newville PA NERC (Newville, PA)
Monday-Friday 2pm to 10pm
Maintain and repair the warehouse vehicles including all forklift, trailers, conveyors and power equipment. Provide mechanical support, including diagnosis and solution, for a dedicated delivery system including preventative maintenance, major repairs, and accident repairs.
- Schedule daily maintenance work.
- Perform all repairs on forklifts, conveyors, maintenance equipment and other warehouse power equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance programs on all machines and equipment.
- Review pre-trip and post-trip inspection forms for immediate maintenance requirements.
- Ensure all maintenance work performed both internally and externally is performed to company standards.
- Monitor vehicle condition and performance to ensure driver compliance of company driving policies.
- Manage parts inventory at the most economic level for efficient operation of the system.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area.
Required Education and Experience:
- Pass Department of Transportation exam
- Pass a mechanical aptitude test
- 6 months related experience
- 2-5 years equipment maintenance experience
- 1 year of fleet experience
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn