DHL Supply Chain offers a challenging yet exciting place to work where every day we ask you to be the best that you can be. In return we offer an excellent working environment and the security of working with the world's foremost logistics solutions provider.
At DHL, we know that people are our greatest strength. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent over the world. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world. Under the DHL Supply Chain umbrella, one of the business units of DHL, we provide customized logistics and industry solutions in the areas of supply chain management, warehousing, distribution, value added services. We provide the best logistics services for our customers – helping them deliver better results every day.
We are looking for exceptional Storepeople who want a career with DHL.
- Picking, packing and distribution of goods
- Following client SOP's
- Customer interaction
- Inventory control & accuracy
- Processing of inbound and outbound orders
- Returns and management process
- Maintaining stock integrity in warehouse
- Replenishment of stock
- Experience working in a high volume warehouse and distribution environment
- Industry experience within Pharmaceutical or Medical would be highly regarded
- Forklift License (High Reach and/or Counter balance) essential
- Proven experience picking, packing, checking and despatching of orders
- Dangerous good experience an advantage
- Previous use of warehouse management systems
- Ability to work in a team with focus on giving excellent customer service
- Knowledge of inventory management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid computer skills & knowledge of MS Office
- An understanding of the importance of adherence to WH&S policies and procedures
- Flexible, positive can do attitude
- Full Australian working rights required
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn