TEST/DEMO Recruitment Project Lead - Do Not Apply
Our PMO designs, builds and shares the operational processes, programs and policies that power our recruiting strategy and execution, working closely with Recruiting leaders and business leaders across the organization.
We are looking for a Global Project Manager to join our global Talent Acquisition team. This individual will report into the PMO and interact closely with various teams to lead concurrent projects of varying size, duration and complexity. This role provides interesting, varied work and requires innovative thinking in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. A core focus of this role will be championing initiatives that support the transformation of the Talent Acquisition organization and driving lasting change.
We are looking for a leader who can get stuff done. We require high quality decision making to effectively solve business problems and strong communication skills. Our ideal candidate is someone who can work hard and have fun. The following list captures what a successful candidate is able to do.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and lead a variety of recruiting team projects concurrently applying a structured methodology and project management approach.
- Develop collaborative partnerships with the Recruiting leaders and other stakeholders. Continually identify opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships.
- Effectively communicate throughout the project lifecycle and influence the adoption of change.
- Solicit and understand customer needs and translate them into specific and actionable requirements and project plans.
- Use problem solving skills to logically structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct analysis, extrapolate key insights and deliver recommendations.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and implement the approved recommendations.
- Learn quickly, be proactive, and assume ownership for broad tracks of work.
Experience and Educational Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier university
- Min 5+ years relevant experience - which should include management consulting, Recruiting/HR operations or related fields.
- Working knowledge of project methodologies and project management tools
- Proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage multiple complex bodies of work
- Confident, self-aware team player open to receiving/providing feedback
- Strong team building skills, ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of an organization
- Perceptive, critical thinker with the ability to solve challenges creatively
- An influential and welcoming communication style
- Exceptional problem solving capabilities, including the ability to logically structure and analyze ambiguous problems
- Analytical talents, combined with sharp business judgment and ability to communicate with executive team, business and recruiting leaders.
- Ability to be hands-on and highly productive and proactive with supporting key stakeholders. This role is intended for somebody who will take meaningful responsibility for shaping and executing programs that align with our overall talent strategy.
Facts and Figures
Test - Do not use
More than 75%
Work Permit Required
Day time only