Industrial Engineering Manager (US-O) - 1528 - Mooresville IN MWRC (Mooresville, IN)
Industrial Engineering Manager
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Do you take an analytical approach to design complex and innovative solutions that exceed customer expectations and directly impact a growing business? Do you enjoy being part of a passionate team that works with stakeholders from across the business to create and implement the best solutions for our customers?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
Oversee and manage the delivery of consistent operational processes and results for a specific customer account. Studies and records time, motion, methods, and speed to improve efficiency and establish a standard production rate in performance of maintenance production, clerical and other worker operations. Provides support and trouble shooting for current operations. Manage the process of investigating, gathering, and analyzing data regarding sequence of operations and work flow to improve efficiencies at customer site and/or production facilities as well as equipment layouts; establishes methods for maximum utilization of production facility and personnel and make recommends and/or implements solutions.
• Works with Industrial Engineer team in conjunction with site management team in regards to operational performance and reports findings/recommendations to General Manager and/or Director Operations with primary customer contact.
• Innovate, implement and manage cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of moderate scope.
• Apply electronic tools across a broad range of applications, including SAP, AutoCAD, MS Project and Production Engineer Labor Standards, modelling and simulations.
• Develop, implement and manage plans to support warehousing/logistics operations. Designs operations layouts.
• Improves production flow and presentation.
• Monitors, compiles and reports Key Performance Initiative (KPI).
• Leads team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency of moderate scope.
• Leads analysis, development and implementation of new operations processes and technology.
• Champion Continuous Improvement Process initiatives across customer site.
• Ensure the transfer of best practices across customer sites.
• Execution of Customer projects / strategic initiative(s).
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent required
• 3-5 years of engineering experience required
• Experience in distribution, logistics, project management preferred
• Business Development Background, preferred
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn