Inside Sales Executive
At DHL Express, the world would be nothing without the people who make it up. We have always been focused on attracting and retaining the best talent from around the world. We can offer you challenges and opportunities for both personal and professional development.
We are looking to hire energetic, competitive candidates from all across Canada.
Your experience will be unique and personalized based on developmental and business needs. Your performance will be the key to grow within the structure.
Training will be part of your development and at every stage you will have a chance to work closely with your peers and train, job shadow and formally present your understanding and growth within each role.
- Initiate and maintain a planned contact with assigned customers (B2B)
- Generate leads
- Reactivate existing accounts
- Analyze the needs and activities of client companies using sales / service solutions and service contracts
- Target and secure strategic international affairs
- Achieve established sales targets
- Identify and secure opportunities for exporting and importing companies in a given territory.
- Ensure to maintain long-term, viable relationships with client companies.
- Maintain complete customer profiles
- Act as a liaison between customer and company resources
- Self-motivated and driven to plan and execute sales generation
- Outstanding phone presence with the ability to create rapport with prospective clients
- Commitment to exceed targets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Geographically mobile (optional)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is preferred
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
- Professional development and solid career advancement opportunities – we want you to grow within DHL!
- Competitive yearly compensation + great commission structure that increases as you move up
- Comprehensive benefits package + rewards program
- 3 weeks annual vacation
- Relocation assistance (for residents outside of Ontario)
You will be working with a great group of people and go-getters.
Stop thinking about a job, start your CAREER with DHL !
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe we will gain through the recruitment and development of staff that represent the broad diversity of the Canadian workforce.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn