Senior Sales Executive - Minneapolis
Senior Sales Executive Job with DHL Global Forwarding
Come join the #1 company in the world and work for a great team, produce great results and grow with the DHL family!
Are you driven, outgoing and a highly self-motivated Sales professional looking to support a global organization and help expand our business line? Then you should consider joining our top performing sales team today!
We are the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. In this position, you will support the Global Forwarding division of DHL that manages the flow of goods and information across a customer’s global supply chain.
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will use a consultative selling strategy to understand the customers’ business, including their current situation and their future direction, and to propose a series of solutions and
capabilities that exceed their needs and enhance their ability to drive improved business results.
In this role as a Senior Sales Executive, you will
- Hunt, develop and retain customers by offering customized and strategic solutions for their needs.
- Meet and exceed all sales KPI’s as directed by the Sales and Marketing organization.
- Use a strategic sales planner to optimize time and territory management.
- Secure new customers who have not previously used services of DHL.
- Upsell additional services to the existing client base to increase volume and sales revenue.
- Continually prospect and qualify new customers.
- Generate sales leads using company provided resources as well as from your own development.
- Incorporate the daily use of the Global CRM platform to document sales activity and relevant customer business details.
- Support ad-hoc sales development campaigns to drive increased sales.
- Collaborate with all sales channels and resources including Trade Lane Sales, Product leaders, and all others needed to shorten the selling cycle and close business.
Do you have what it takes? Senior Sales Executive Job Qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience within a supply chain /logistics or similar industry.
- Freight Forwarding experience highly desired.
- BS/BA is preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience using a CRM system as well as MS Office Products.
WHY JOIN our DHL team?
At DHL, you will be part of a strong team that respects its employees, society, and environment. You will interact with people from all over the world and get the chance to experience the unique
international spirit of DHL. We offer benefits and programs to help you manage your time at and away
- Paid time
off:Holiday, Float Holiday, Vacation, and Sick
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision plans
plan witha match
- Employee Discount plan
- Tuition Assistance Plan
As the world’s leading Logistics Company, DHL offers a wide range of interesting job challenges and opportunities in our different divisions around the globe. Our
performance management system supports us in recognizing your potential, evaluating your performance, and continuously planning the development of your
career with DHL. We will always enable you to take on responsibility and encourage your growth, personally and professionally.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist. We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized
end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally. Over 42,000 employees are employed by DGFF in approximately 150 countries around the world. Our business model is very asset-light, as it is based on the brokerage of transport services between customers and freight carriers. We consolidate shipments to achieve higher volumes, purchase cargo space at better conditions and optimize network utilization. Our global presence means we can offer a variety of routing options and meet our customers' increasing demand for multimodal shipments.
Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World
Our Mission:Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose:We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values:Respect& Results
Our Goals:Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
Facts and Figures
DHL Global Forwarding US
Work Permit Required
Day time only