Systems Coordinator (US) - 6015 - Medley FL SERC (Miami, FL)
Reliable and great attutude.
Must be proficient on MHE operation.
Schedule: Monday to Friday and weekends on call.
Lifting up to 50 pounds.
Assists in the installation, maintenance, and general support of systems. Assists users with questions or problems. May help perform system backups and recovery and install new software.
- Responsible for operational system integrity, including setup and control.
- Facilitate site(s) Warehouse Management System with proficiency.
- Assist management with facility layout and design to efficiently utilize the WMS.
- Project development and implementation.
- Monitor WMS for inventory management control.
- Interface with operation staffs to maximize system efficiencies.
- Develop, implement, and monitor sites performance systemically.
- Analyze system discrepancies; generation of reports as necessary.
- May write crystal programs as required to facilitate the success of the total network.
- Interface with customer host representative to identify and resolve issues systemically.
- Diagnose complex end user device issues, recommend and document process for resolutions.
- Develop and maintain training materials and guides to using the system.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-2 years of WMS experience
- Proficient in report writing – 1 to 2 years experience
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn