We have an exciting opportunity for a Collections Manager to own and manage Accounts Receivable for the BC customer segment. This position will be based at our Miami, FL location.
- Oversee all B2B collections functions for up to 100M monthly AR
- Direct and mentor offshore team of 40+ FTE
- Accountable for collections results for entire segment, along with all final escalations.
- Significant direct customer engagement
Skills / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years in B2B Credit & Collections
- 2+ years demonstrable experience effectively managing teams of collectors
- Significant experience managing using predictive metrics, collector productivity, and direct customer engagement
- Strong understanding of B2B collections processes, especially in the freight industry
- Provide input and recommendations to Credit and Collections Director
- Strong interpersonal and written communications skills, ability to provide cogent and concise reports based on data analysis
- Cross-functional relationship building and networking
- Manage special requests from stations/controlling/executives
- Customer relationship skills and ability to handle escalations based on process
- SOP approval authority for collections segment
- Strong understanding of customer accounts and processes
- Vendor management and relationship building
- Track vendor performance to plan and provide input/recommendations on correction
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Process analysis and ability to provide leadership insights for improvement
WHY JOIN our DHL team?
At DHL, you will be part of a strong team that respects its’ employees, society, and environment.You will interact with people from all over the world and get the chance to experience the unique international spirit of DHL.We offer benefits and programs to help you manage your time at and away at work to achieve a healthy work/life balance.DHL offers highly competitive compensation, incentive, and bonus plans.
In addition, DHL offers the following:
·Paid time off: Holiday, Float Holiday, Vacation, and Sick
·Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision plans
·401K plan with a match
·Employee Discount plan
·Tuition Assistance Plan
As the world’s leading logistics’ company, DHL offers a wide range of interesting job challenges and opportunities in our different divisions around the globe. Our performance management system supports us in recognizing your potential, evaluating your performance, and continuously planning the development of your career with DHL.We will always enable you to take on responsibility and encourage your growth, personally and professionally.
We are proud of our history and what we have created, a global market leader with 30,000 passionate employees. Our aspiration is to become the undisputed leader in our industry, when people think of forwarding; we want them to think DGF, because we have:
·The largest global network with more than ~30,000 passionate employees
·The most efficient processes and fastest response times
·The best solutions and best customer service
The Logistics Company for the World
Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
Our Purpose: We connect people, improving their lives.
Our Values: Respect & Results
Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
About DHL Global Forwarding (DGF):
DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) is the world leader in air freight services and one of the leading providers of ocean freight services. Around 30,000 employees work to ensure the transport of all kinds of shipments by air or sea. DGF's logistics solutions span the entire supply chain, from the factory to the shop floor. They also include special transport-related services.
Our business model is very asset-light, as it is based on the brokerage of transport services between customers and freight carriers. We consolidate shipments to achieve higher volumes, purchase cargo space at better conditions and optimize network utilization. Our global presence means we can offer a variety of routing options and meet our customers' increasing demand for multimodal shipments.
We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web at
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
DHL Global Forwarding will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which visa sponsorship will be provided. Individuals who need sponsorship for work authorization, now or in the future, are not eligible for hire for this role.
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Facts and Figures
Air Express International USA, Inc.