Training Manager (US-N) - 1957 - Memphis TN SWRC (Memphis, TN)
Do you enjoy working in a team environment providing strategic counsel and advisory services to leaders on business- and people-related issues? Do you take an energetic and influential approach to bring challenge and perspective to a business agenda? Would you get job fulfillment by playing a pivotal role in making sure our environment is the best possible workplace for our associates? Do you have a high regard for personal accountability and fully understand why integrity, trust, and customer focus are required qualities to display within the Human Resources function?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
Administer and facilitate training and development programs to ensure that DHL Supply Chain Team Members are duly trained in accordance with corporate, OSHA and legislative guidelines. Support activities for Team Members and ensure all processes are documented to meet company, regulatory and corporate requirements.
• Develop, maintain and publish annual training calendar for the Training Center
• Facilitate HS&E, MHE, CSCS, onboarding best practice and other key organizational training programs
• Develop and update internal training program procedures, materials, manuals, user guides etc. to meet corporate onboarding training requirements
• Oversee the planning, scheduling and coordination of training events for campus locations, to include start -ups
• Leverage the use learning technologies to manage the Training Center Team growth and development
• Assess ongoing training needs using various formats
• Work closely with Campus Field Safety Manager on any relevant safety changes or initiatives
• Develop, track and report on training metrics for training effectiveness for the Regional Training Center
• Ensure systems are in place to properly maintain and manage training records
• Maintain financial allocation documentation for training invoicing. Coordinate and manage weekly allocation/reclass process
• Work closely with recruiting, operations and functional support teams to ensure effectiveness and delivery of weekly onboarding training
• Provide leadership and coaching to training supervisors in the areas of Safety, Quality and CSCS Foundations training to ensure effectiveness of all training programs
• Build and maintain good working relationship with Learning and Development Team, local operations management teams and the HR and recruiting team to insure quality training and issue resolution
• Update business leaders and campus business partners quarterly on training center activity, throughput, issues and concerns
• Oversee financial budget for the Training Center
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, required
• 3-5 years' experience in lead, supervisor or management role, required
• 3-5 years logistics or manufacturing industry, preferred
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn