Rapid Deployment Team Recruiter (US-N) - 7561 - NERC Mechanicsburg PA (Mechanicsburg, PA)
This position will require up to 75% travel
Rapid Deployment Team Recruiter
Do you enjoy working in a team environment providing strategic counsel and advisory services to leaders on people and business related issues? Do you take an energetic and influential approach to bring challenge and perspective to staffing solutions? Do you have a high regard for personal accountability and fully understand why integrity, trust, customer focus, and candidate experience are required qualities to display within the Human Resources function?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
The Rapid Deployment Team Recruiter is responsible for all recruiting aspects of hourly roles for startups or peak season needs across sites supported by a Recruiting Center. This includes creating the sourcing and marketing strategy and coordination of all recruiting tasks to meet the startup and/or peak season surge in hiring. This role is expected to travel to sites to support the startup and/or peak season needs.
• Partner with business and HR site contacts to determine hiring needs for startup and/or peak season surges - understanding the need, communicating status updates and operating at a level to meet or exceed individual key objectives for the role
• Determine marketing and sourcing strategies to meet the hiring demand.
• Coordinate additional resources to facilitate start-up/surge hiring needs (additional Recruiters, on-site drug testing, etc.)
• Train site and field level resources, both temporary and full-time, on the hiring tasks in applicant tracking system.
• Manage postings for designated locations, monitor posting throughout the hiring process; closing the vacancy and reviewing to ensure the files are complete.
• Review submitted applications and/or resumes for applicant job fit.
• Interview (phone screen or in-person) and select qualified applicants.
• Schedule candidates for interviews with hiring managers.
• Verify employment qualifications, including background checks and drug screens.
• Prepare offer letter and launch/monitor pre-hire paperwork in the system.
• Schedule and facilitate new hire orientation.
• Participate in job fairs and networking opportunities with the community.
Required Education and Experience
•Associate's degree in business or human resources or 3+ years experience, required
•Bachelor's degree in business or human resources, preferred
• 1-3 years of general HR experience, required
• 1-3 years of high volume recruiting, required
Our Organization has a business casual environment and focuses on teamwork, associate development, training, and continuous improvement. We offer competitive wages, excellent affordable insurance benefits (including health, dental, vision and life), 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn