Building Maintenance (US) - 1739 - Mcdonough GA SERC (Mcdonough, GA)
This position is within the CoPack department. Needs to have minor knowlege of electrical and a mechanical aptitude.
Responsible for the general maintenance of the building and facilities including water, heating, air conditioning, and electrical maintenance.
- Maintain HVAC system.
- Do minor maintenance as needed for water and electrical repairs.
- Carry out preventative maintenance programs.
- Provide maintenance to material handling equipment to ensure service reliability.
- Perform maintenance or general carpentry on items such as floors, walls, doors, etc.
- Ensure all safety equipment is in proper working order.
- Complete required reports when maintenance tasks are completed.
- Answer security/alarm calls as needed.
Required Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of previous facility maintenance experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Reports to Shift Supervisors.
Hours are 2:30pm to 10:30pm - Must be able to be flexible to work OT during the week and weekends if needed.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn