Key Accounts Team Leader
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking forKey Accounts Team Leaderwho will arrange coordination day-to-day operational activities related to Key Account Customers (05-10 Key Accounts) in Bahrain.
Would you like tosource alternative solutions and maintain contingency plans to Key Account Customers without drop in service levels at all time?Are you interested in motivation, coaching and guiding team members for career development?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Supports Back office and Call forwarding functions by liaising with client as necessary in respect to accepting orders (from customer or overseas office)
- Proactively informs customer on shipment status, exceptions, and provides intermediate updates on incident solution
- Supports Customer Implementation by following up on spot quotations and contract closure as may be required
- Performs up- and cross-selling (inbound calls) for existing customers and passes on leads to sales
- Takes and handles customer inquiries e.g. Track and Trace
- Reviews reports (generated by the Performance Reporting & Exception specialist) and sends them to the customer
- Takes and registers all customer complaints
- Ensures the cycle of job from Rate quote to delivery and billing is within Customer expectation
- Drives solution of customer complaints by solving it directly or assigning tasks to other function
- Takes and processes customer feedback and asks for CS related feedback (e.g. follow-up on complaint handling)
- Collaborates closely with Operations and other departments for smooth handling of shipments and continuous updates
Your profile should look like:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years Experience in related field
- Good communicative, analytical and administrative skills
- Good organizational skills to manage different Customer requirements and deadlines
- Good knowledge of forwarding business (Logistics) , DHL Global Forwrading products (AFR/OFR) and business systems
- Good knowledge of Customer Service processes and systems
- Ability to identify and meet customer needs in a pleasant and friendly manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercial attitude and Ability to prioritize tasks
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development with global internal training plan
- Competitive salary
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Facts and Figures
Danzas Bahrain WLL