DPS Screening Team Lead
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: DPS Screening Team Lead
Grade/Salary: RCS K
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-time)
Closing date for all applications: February 7, 2021
Are you a motivated, organized person seeking a demanding and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too.
As the DPS Screening Team Leader, you will be there to provide robust leadership of the compliance screening analyst team to successfully support the execution of the global compliance agenda. You will be responsible for ensuring you and your team are delivering world-class trade compliance services, including but not limited to, daily denied parties screening, sanctioned countries and controlled goods.
Within this role you will need to build relationships quickly with your stakeholders and customers to ensure their interests and concerns are understood and managed to a satisfactory level while ensuring compliance is adhered to. Procedure and data are very important with in this role so will need to be able to not only read data, but to understand how to use this in supporting overall compliance, while ensuring the procedures are correct and followed by all involved.
What are you accountable for achieving as the DPS Screening Team Lead?
- Lead and motivate the trade compliance screening team to ensure effective management of all team outputs.
- Supervise and coordinate the team daily activities and review deliverables.
- Manage High Risk Sanction Country Approval & Controlled Goods processes.
- Ensure detailed knowledge of denied parties screening procedures.
- Screen system generated matches to determine match validity, document assessment results and if required, escalate positive matches or complex issues for analysis and resolution.
- Review tasks completed and escalated by screening analysts.
- Perform detailed due diligence screening and secondary reviews using Case Management, Dow Jones, and other platforms.
- Request and obtain supplementary information from corporate function.
- Provide advice on reviewed matches to key stakeholder.
- Respond to all user requests, resolve technical or procedural issues, configure system, trial new procedures in test environment, and support software updates.
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain.
Now, here's what we need from you:
- The ability to develop a data analytics program including reports and dashboards of high quality.
- An understanding of compliance is needed and it would be useful if this experience is from a Trade environment.
- The ability to work independently using your initiative and experience to make business decisions.
- The ability to assess and overcome difficult and problematic challenges.
- Approachable, supportive and a solution providing mindset.
- The ability to build relationships in a timely manner.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Globe. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn