Customer Service Associate
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Associate to join DHL eCommerce Malaysia!
The Customer Service Associate will be responsible to deliver the full spectrum of DHL eCommerce Customer Service by providing professional, responsive and reliable service to our customers; contacting us through the various interaction channels. Incumbent must have the mind-set and attitude that Customer Service is a key differentiator of our business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service Management
·Act as the primary contact for customers and liaise with vendors on the service delivery to customers.
·Assist customers in resolving service issues, complaints and claims compensation promptly.
· Enhance service experience through delivering professionalism and empathy when dealing with each individual customer with varying needs and demands.
· Liaise with Operations Team and other functions to achieve prompt and efficient resolution of customer issues and queries.
· Actively promote the exchange and adoption of new processes, procedures and work instructions to create more efficient as well as productive work systems.
· Promptness in arranging for shipment pick up or handling of exceptions.
· Provide responsive reply to general customers' email enquiries or via other interaction channels
· Provide timely updates to customers on shipment tracking status.
· Timely management of complaints and claims compensation. Desired Skills / Qualifications
· Good communication skills (English and local language)
Minimum Educational Qualification
· GCE 'O' Levels or equivalent educational certificate
· GCE 'A' Levels or Diploma or Higher School Education (preferable)
Facts and Figures
DHL eCommerce Solutions Singapore
Work Permit Required