Compliance Analyst DPS Screening
Position: Compliance Analyst – DPS Screening
Grade/Salary: RCS L
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-time)
Closing date for all applications: February 7, 2021
Are you a motivated, organized person seeking a demanding and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you're looking for change, and you're ready to make changes … we're looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you'd like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we'll make promises to you too.
The purpose of a Compliance Analyst is to ensure world-class trading compliance services are successfully deliver to our customer, these service will include areas such as Daily Denied Parties Screening, Sanctioned Countries Screening and the screening for controlled goods.
Within this role you be tasked with analysing and screen system generated matches to determine match validity, document assessment results and if required, escalate positive matches or complex issues for further analysis and resolution. You will also ensure all screenings are reviewed with the highest level of detail, accuracy and within a timeliness manner.
What are you accountable for achieving as the Compliance Analyst - DPS Screening?
- Detailed screenings of any matches that may not be compliant.
- Perform detailed due diligence screening and secondary reviews using Case Management, Dow Jones, and other platforms.
- Support automatic and manual data intake processes while ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- Request and obtain supplementary information from corporate function.
- Provide advice on reviewed matches to key stakeholder.
- Respond to all user requests, resolve technical or procedural issues, configure system, trial new procedures in test environment, and support software updates.
- Support innovation and creativity that leads to continual process and service improvements.
- Monitor system entries during all processes and prepare reports.
- Ensure timely screening of matches as per the SLA.
- Review the screening reports and dashboard and ensure data integrity and accuracy.
- Manage a quality review process to ensuring data accuracy and review completeness.
- Ensure procedures and controls documentation is updated and in accordance with corporate guidelines.
You won't find another job like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain.
Now, here's what we need from you:
- The ability to read and quickly understand the data provided relating to a non-compliant match.
- Experience of reviewing data to ensure accuracy and identify any errors/
- Attention to detail and accurate record management.
- Excellence communication skills.
- The ability to create and present reports.
- Previous experience in compliance would be beneficial.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the Globe. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn