Data Administration Agent - Macau
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Working Location :Macau
Working days / week : 5.5 days
Reporting to Operations Manager, you will support on customs clearance documentation for our express shipments.
Prepare shipment records or files for customs clearance entry
Verify declaration forms to ensure shipment information is complete and accurate to facilitate clearance on arrival or departure
Assist in general administrative duties related to customs clearance such as printing, collation, distribution and filing/ archiving of related documents
High school or above graduate
- Minimum 1 year clerical/ administration work experience, experience in customs clearance matters or license/ permit handling in logistics or import/ export industry is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized, attentive to details and customer-oriented
- Good command of spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Proficient PC skills
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit program
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn