Teammanager Master Data Management
To manage a MDM team in ensuring that DHL tariffs and customer account information are maintained in an accurate and timely manner in appropriate legacy systems in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
Also responsible for managing all system parameter maintenance and MDM process controls to ensure accurate rating and invoice presentation.
Leads the staff to cleanse and maintain an accurate customer master date file, support any technical or process changes and adapt or align current processes.
Will manage the annual General Pricing Increase (GPI) to ensure accurate and timely implementation.
To ensure continuous improvement of MDM processes in line with business development objectives and company requirements.
Act as a backup functionally (in the absence) of the manager, and further maintain continuity of the team’s performance and target achievement.
• Ensure MDM provides excellent service to its customers
• Assist in shaping the strategy of the department by implementing technical solutions and process controls required
• Ensure Service Level Agreements are in place and met and discuss/present them during the Service Performance Review with Business Partners
• Measure process efficiency, process compliance and team performance via agreed metrics, act on improvement opportunities
• Allocate responsibilities among the MDM team to best utilize available resources and ensure quality standards are met
• Identify and execute initiatives which support our stated goals and objectives
• Ensure all escalated queries/complaints are dealt with promptly to the customer’s satisfaction
• Ensure successful implementation of the General Price Increase (GPI)
• Delivers periodical and ad hoc management information to the MDM manager and produces reports and presentations for stakeholders
• Project involvement in MDM service line projects and representing MDM in interdepartmental projects
• Builds and maintains (intradepartmental) relationships as well as Business Partner Relationships
• Be the contact point for internal/external stakeholders and serve as escalation contact point
• Recruit, select and appraise the team
• Ability and flexibility to handle constant change, forward thinking and able to think outside the box, to reflect and sell new directions within the team
• Make sure staff levels and quality are consistent and meeting business objectives
• Evaluate the performance of the individuals in the team
• Plan and provide coaching and development opportunities to all team members
• Set clear objectives and targets for the team and provide constructive and timely feedback during sit-in or performance review
• Create an optimal quantitative and qualitative capacity plan and safeguard the resource planning for the team
• 3-5 years management experience, preferably in a similar position
• Experience with and/or a good knowledge of Master Data Management processes and systems
• Education: HBO level or equivalent by experience
• Willingness to travel
• Analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good planning & organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize, to work under (deadline and/or target) pressure and attention to detail
• PC skills: good knowledge of MS Office
• English (both oral and written)
• preferably the language of the relevant country
Facts and Figures
38 uur per week
DHL Express Netherlands
Work Permit Required
Day time only