Agent Customer Support German/Dutch/English
Are you a customer service expert and interested in working in the most international company? Then we are looking for you!
The DHL team comprises over 510,000 people in practically every country on the planet. And yet they all have one important thing in common: The Customer
That’s because, although logistics are what drives our world, people are what connect it.
Delivering service, quality and sustainability, every single day to every single customer, is how we’re able to bring people together – and make a difference to their lives.
Please note: English, Dutch and German are mandatory for this position!
As a Customer Support Agent Frontline, you are the main point of contact for DHL’s customers. You will be working from our office in Maastricht, The Netherlands.
You build and maintain strong relations with our B2B customers to secure an outstanding service and provide good quality details leading to high customer satisfaction. For customer issues that impact the ‘order to cash’ process, you are the case report. Your aim is to solve the issue online or report it adequately into the system to ensure correct follow up by the second line team. The questions are always related to (e-) billing issues in which additional information is needed to clear uncertainties and/or adjust faults.
You handle, investigate and resolve customer enquiries in an accurate, professional and timely manner within the scope of an inbound call center environment. Delivering quality within limited time is what drives you. Customer satisfaction is your main goal!
- Multi lingual required combination of Dutch-English-German
- Customer service experience or similar experience for at least 1 year
- Secondary school (economics, finance and/or business administration)
- Good telephone conversation/handling skills and typing skills
- Good communication skills, great customer orientation and empathy
- Team player and sensitive to cultural specifics
- A job in dayshifts from Monday to Friday (no night and weekend shifts)
- A competitive salary, bonus incentives and a pension scheme based on a defined contribution plan
- A wide range of employee benefits, like discounts for various insurances, (leisure) activities and products
- Access to comprehensive learning programs and internal/international career opportunities
Interested in this opportunity?
The recruitment & selection process for this vacancy will be carried out by our recruitment partners.
Please contact either SDWorx at +31(0) 43 350 62 40 / Maastrichtadministratief.email@example.com Tempo Team at +31(0) 45 571 83 32 / DHLmaastricht@tempo-team.nl
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn