Advanced Duty Collections Agent
Are you a customer service expert and interested in working in the most international company? Then we are looking for you!
The DHL team comprises over 510,000 people in practically every country on the planet. And yet they all have one important thing in common: The Customer
That’s because, although logistics are what drives our world, people are what connect it.
Delivering service, quality and sustainability, every single day to every single customer, is how we’re able to bring people together – and make a difference to their lives.
Please note: English, Dutch and French are mandatory for this position!
As an Advanced Duty Collections Agent you actively manage and coordinate cash collection and query handling for an assigned Duty VAT Cash shipments. Of course this will be managed in alignment with our process guidelines and policies in an efficient and cost effective manner. Your aim is to provide high customer quality standards and enable and effective Duty/VAT receivable collection. You will be working from our office in Maastricht, The Netherlands.
As a stakeholder you will coordinate resolution of customs disputes according to escalation procedures. You also contribute knowledge and expertise toward resolving reoccurring advanced duty collection issues. Therefor you will constantly communicate with OPS, SVC's and Gateways where shipments are being held for payment. Your main stake holders in this process are Customs, H&G, OPS, Billing, Customer Service, AR and GL.
What are we looking for?
- Multi lingual preferably combinations of Dutch-French-English
- Dutch needed on a basic level
- Advanced duty collections and applicable treatment plan process experience
- Active knowledge and understanding of end-to-end shipment primary focus on Duty/Vat inbound charges
- Customer service experience in- and outbound for at least 1 year
- Secondary school degree (economics, finance and/or business administration)
- Good telephone conversation/handling skills and typing skills
- Good communication and presentation skills, great customer orientation and empathy
- Team player and sensitive to cultural specifics
- Advanced MS office knowledge
What are your benefits?
- A job in dayshifts from Monday to Friday (no night and weekend shifts)
- Access to comprehensive learning programs and internal/international career opportunities
- Fulltime or part-time assignments available
Interested in this opportunity?
The recruitment & selection process for this vacancy will be carried out by our recruitment partners.
Please contact either SDWorx at +31(0) 43 350 62 40 / Maastrichtadministratief.firstname.lastname@example.org Tempo Team at +31(0) 45 571 83 32 / DHLmaastricht@tempo-team.nl
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn