TEAMLEADER HR & TALENT MANAGER (M/W/D)
Leipzig, Saxony, Germany DHL Express 200033P 30. June, 2020Apply
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come and join our European Head Office Team in Leipzig.
- Consulting with managers on all employee/team related matters (e.g. active leadership, structural and organizational changes, co-determination rights, compliance etc.)
- Work with the management to follow up on processes and projects to transfer and initiate the relevant HR measures
- Implement all strategic and staff concerned policy measures of Deutsche Post DHL under consideration and in accordance with the interests of the other DHL Express entities in Germany and Europe
- Implement the HR strategy
- Support managers in the follow up process for the annual Employee Opinion Survey (EOS)
- Manage the recruitment and selection process in cooperation with the respective departments
- Develop positive relationship with employee representatives
- Part of the HR Team Network Operations EU representing the European Head Office
- Lead for annual year-end and merit process for EHO population
- Preparation of salary offers in accordance with HR policy and HR strategy in accordance with local structure and guidelines (e.g. different labour agreements)
- Preparation and conduction of annual EDR's
- Ensure and improve HR data accuracy in all applied data sources (SAP, eHR, myTW, staff list)
- Implementation of regular health management activities and measures, e.g. regular exchange with local company doctor, organisation and conduction of Safety Committee, return to work management (BEM)
- To ensure an adequate talent management as this is the hatchery for European Head Office managers and professionals in Network Operations
- Driver of HR digitalization (e.g. electronical personnel file, travel reimbursement)
- Give clear guidelines and goals to direct reports in recruiting, administration, labour relations as well as development and training to make sure that audits are passed without objection (e.g. wage tax audits or checks by the health authorities)
- Ensure properly trained staff are planned, identified, recruited and retained within HR department
- Define personal targets, identify training needs, and carry out performance evaluations
- University degree in law, economics, psychology, social sciences or equivalent education
- Extensive working experience in a relevant position, preferably as part of a globally acting company
- Good labour relations skills and experience in dealing with social partners
- Wide experience in Talent Development
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, written and oral
- Knowledge of HR systems and data bases (SAP, myTW, eHR, Taleo), proficient MS Office knowledge
- People oriented and result driven
- Excellent customer orientation
- Good cross border thinking
- Excellent in building and leading teams
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Outstandingcommunications skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills and hands-on mentality
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Unlimited contract
- Flexible working hours
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn