Senior Manager Quality Management & Compliance Monitoring (f/m)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN LEIPZIG FOR A FULL-TIME, PERMANENT POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
SENIOR MANAGER (M/F) QUALITY MANAGEMENT & COMPLIANCE MONITORING
GREAT MANAGERS CONNECT WITH THEIR TEAMS.
OUR 21ST CENTURY MANAGERS CONNECT TEAMS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE WORLD.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
As deputy to the Director of Quality Management & Compliance Monitoring (DQCM), you will be responsible for the compliance of materials including our European Air Transport Standards Manual (ESM), Operation Manual A (OM/A/B/C/D), Continuing Airworthiness Management Exposition (CAME), and Maintenance Organization Exposition (MOE). This will involve maintaining quality, audit, monitoring, and inspection records for review by the EASA / LBA and other external bodies. You will also liaise with customer airlines, MRO’s, and LBA / EASA on matters relating to the Quality and Compliance System. Some of your specific responsibilities will encompass the establishment of procedures for resolving non-conformities, and the management of auditors.
- University degree or equivalent level of education gained from extensive work experience in Flight Operation, Flight Crew Training, Ground Operation, EASA Part M (CAMO), EASA Part 145 (MRO) and IATA / IOSA regarding Quality Management & Compliance Monitoring
- At least five years’ experience working in an operational capacity at an airline or a DHL Express network operation; fluency in areas such as standards, quality, and operations
- Mastery of German and European legislative and regulatory framework, and other statutory requirements
- Auditor training, including specialized knowledge
- Written and spoken fluency in English and German
- Proficiency in aviation IT and MS Office
- Collegial, articulate, able to lead teams and communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anne Burghardt will be happy to answer your questions via telephone +49 (0)341/44991758 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
Work Permit Required
Day time only