Flight Operations Engineer and ATM Specialist (f/m)
Leipzig, Saxony, Germany DHL Express req71942 03/01/2019Apply
JOIN OUR TEAM IN LEIPZIG FOR A FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
FLIGHT OPERATIONS ENGINEER AND ATM SPECIALIST (M/F/X)
YOU WON’T JUST IMPROVE OUR SERVICE QUALITY.
AS A CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIST, YOU’LL MAKE THE CUSTOMER’S LIFE BETTER.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
As a Flight Operations Engineer and Air Traffic Management (ATM) Specialist, you will support and back up the EFB Administrator. You will manage LIDO flight data maintenance and provide support in updating the OM-C. You will be responsible for flight operations engineering issues. In addition, you will handle ATM issues including coordinating with ANSPs; handling noise violation; assisting with airport assessments; providing accurate flight planning data; handling incident management; and coordinating training. Your role will require you to assess routes and airports; manage routes- and airport information and instructions; liaise with Flight Operations Management; and manage and direct operations systems such as ACARS and Flysmart.
- University degree in engineering, preferably in aeronautical engineering, or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an operational airline role
- Good knowledge of aviation standards and flight operations procedures; experience dealing with aircraft manufacturer documentation
- Experience in developing computer-based solutions to engineering problems
- Fully conversant with Flight Dispatch and Flight Planning systems; good familiarity with Traffic Rights Management
- Team-player with excellent communication and organization skills
- Highly-motivated, independent worker; flexible
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package, and great development opportunities.
Peggy Leder will be happy to answer your questions via e-mail: Peggy.Leder@dhl.com.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
Work Permit Required
Day time only