Finance Senior Professional DOC (f/m)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN LEIPZIG FOR A FULL-TIME PERMANENT POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
FINANCE SENIOR PROFESSIONAL DOC (M/F)
YOU WON’T JUST IMPROVE OUR SERVICE QUALITY.AS A CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIST, YOU’LL MAKE THE CUSTOMER’S LIFE BETTER.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969.Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes.
Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
Overall: Ensure timely and accurate reporting of the monthly financial statements of DHL entities in accordance with Accounting principles and Corporate policies
- Ensure that reports are completed for own area of responsibility in accordance with reporting deadlines set by Area and Regional Office (monthly, quarterly and annually) and internal accounting controls are reviewed periodically and make recommendations to enhance them further
- Sending invoices in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Ensure bills are in compliance
- with appropriate contracts, DPDHL guidelines and regulations
- Reconcile unbilled receivables on a scheduled basis
- Research and Analyse information to determine appropriate course of action including recreating or
- Review various reports such as aged receivables to identify unpaid invoices
- Determine appropriate course of action to collect payments and implement same
- Maintain and update customer and vendor master data requests Support invoice verification
and coding in all DOC areas
- Ensure internal financial accounting control policies and procedures (CRISP controls) are executed timely and accurately and that all relevant backups are saved in the appropriate folders
- Support the audit process (internal and external) in the most efficient way
- Provide support for quality control of outsourced Financial Accounting activities
- Maintain and validate documentation: SOPs, job aids, process flows, contingency plans and Period end timetable
- Support and actively identify opportunities for continuous improvements in the financial accounting processes based on First Choice and LEAN methodology and principles
- Diploma or degree in Finance and/or Accounting or equivalent commercial education with several years of experience
- 1 - 2 years of experience in Finance
- Familiar with IFRS
- Good knowledge of MS Office including strong command on MS Excel
- Good knowledge of SAP/Oracle/SUN is an asset
- Good German and English language skills
- Maintain effective relationships with customers
- Able to gather and structure all data and information relevant for the analysis of an issue
- Able to communicate effectively with all colleagues and (internal/external) customers
- Open to other people's comments and suggestions
We offer exiting work environment, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anne Burghardt will be happy to answer your questions at 0341 449-91758 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.
Facts and Figures
Work Permit Required
Day time only