Crew Scheduling Senior Supervisor (m/f)
JOIN OUR TEAM IN LEIPZIG FOR A FULL-TIME (40 HOURS PER WEEK) PERMANENT POSITION, STARTING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
CREW SCHEDULING SENIOR SUPERVISOR (F/M)
AS A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR YOU MAKE A CONNECTION.
AS A CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL SPECIALIST, YOU CONNECT THE WORLD.
Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969. Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes. Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team and no matter where you work, you’ll become a Certified International Specialist.
You will ensure efficient flight crew coverage that adheres to legal requirements. This will involve monitoring flight rosters and tracking flight crew line training requirements. Your tasks will extend to maintaining crew rosters and advising crew of changes, as well as handling hotel and travel arrangements for crews whenever the travel department is unavailable. You will also communicate with other departments and incorporate additional crewing requirements into rosters such as flight crew training, office duties, meetings, network capacity planning, and fleet projections. A further responsibility will entail liaising with the FOC duty manager or the senior supervisor crew scheduling about issues for immediate operations coverage.
- At least two years of experience, preferably in crew scheduling, aviation work, flight operations, or a transport/travel industry sector
- Familiar with regulatory requirements
- Good computer skills, preferably including a crewing software such as AIMS
- Fluent spoken and written English, and sound comprehension of German
- Able to work in 24/7 shifts; flexible, independent and at ease in making prompt decisions by priority in stressful situations
- Skilled in communicating clearly and working well with people with different cultural, social and educational backgrounds
We offer excellent employee benefits, a competitive salary package and great development opportunities.
Anne Burghardt will be happy to answer your questions via email: email@example.com.
Interested in this responsible position with its varied tasks? Please click on “Apply” and send us your complete application, including a cover letter, CV, references, your desired salary and your earliest possible starting date. You can find further information at dpdhl.jobs.
We are looking forward to your application!
Facts and Figures
Work Permit Required