Solutions Development Manager
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Solutions Development Manager
Grade/Salary: RCS K
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 31/07/2019
Are you a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees? If you’re looking for change, and you’re ready to make changes … we’re looking for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are a, “Best Place to Work.”
If this sounds like a team you’d like to join … keep reading.
We make promises to our customers, and we’ll make promises to you too.
As a Solutions Development Manager you will be part of a dynamic team working up new innovative solutions to develop and grow our business. The team is part of a dedicated business unit that works exclusively with NHS Hospitals to help them achieve savings and efficiency improvements through initiatives that improve the planning, procurement, financing and management of their medical equipment and hospital logistics more broadly.
This is a varied role that is ideally suited to an ambitious self-starter with experiences and skills in solutions development, consultative selling & stakeholder management. You must be equally able to identify and develop new solutions as well as deliver & operationalise existing solutions managed by the team.
The key responsibilities in this role include;
- Leading solutions development activities to identify, develop and operationalise new innovative solutions to help hospitals improve asset management of medical equipment and in-hospital logistics
- Identifying opportunities to leverage the wider capabilities of DHL to support our value proposition to our NHS customers
- Examine the healthcare sector and NHS strategy to keep up to date on emerging trends to identify new ideas that could be worked up into new solutions that support our business strategy
- Responsible for winning & delivering new opportunities to support NHS trusts procure and finance long term medical equipment replacement plans
- Presenting and pitching to customers and key stakeholders including to senior management and functional specialists within the NHS
- Applying expert communication, solutions development, project management and change management skills to lead and deliver projects working with cross functional specialists
You won’t find another job like the one you’ll find with DHL Supply Chain. Now, here’s what we need from you:
- Change management & stakeholder engagement
- New product / service development & innovation
- Experience in solution design
- Healthcare experience is desirable but not essential
Facts and Figures
DHL Supply Chain UK
Work Permit Required
Day time only