Security (US) - 1682 - Las Vegas NV (Las Vegas, NV)
Secure the facilities and grounds during assigned hours
- Make exterior and interior checks of the building(s) and grounds.
- Preserves order and enforces security regulations.
- Warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, etc.
- Check personnel for proper identification and clearance.
- Perform others duties as assigned by management.
Required Education and Experience:
- 1 year experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn