Senior Manager Human Resources
COME JOIN THE WORLD’S MOST INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Join our team and discover how an international network that's focused on service, quality and sustainability, is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team too. To learn more about our culture, motivated people and our purpose, please visit www.dpdhl.jobs/express.
DHL Express has an opening for a Senior Manager HR in Kuwait. In this position you will manage the HR function in Kuwait and provide input to and ensure implementation of the HR strategy to fulfill the organizations resource requirements, through attracting, developing and retaining capable people to achieve its current and future business objectives in line with country's business strategy, industry best practices and local legal requirements.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL:
- You will provide input into divisional HR strategy and initiatives aligned to the business strategy and goals to translate current/ future business needs and challenges into effective HR plans
- You will implement HR plans and policies in the country to build a culture that encourages high performance and retention of talent
- You will support business growth or transformation/ change agenda ensuring advice and building organizational capability
- You will lead and deliver key HR activities both through own teams or centers of expertise and provide HR service portfolio to defined organization
- You will ensure process improvement and modify/ adapt HR processes to better suit the needs of defined organization
- You will act as a trusted advisor to the business and partner with the members of the business management team
- You will monitor deployment of the HR strategic plans and achievement of sub-functional goals to enhance efficiencies and effectiveness
- You will develop and implement HR policies that comply with statutory regulations and are consistent with internal and external best practices
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY REQUIREMENTS:
- BA/BSC in Business /HR (MSc/MBA Degree is a plus)
- Specialist HR qualification
- Professional HR affiliations (HR Institute of Management or equivalent)
- 8+ years of HR experience with at least 5 years in a Senior Management role
- Fluency in Arabic & English communication is a pre-requisite
- Prior team management experience is essential
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn