COME JOIN THE WORLD’S MOST INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Join our team and discover how an international network that's focused on service, quality and sustainability, is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team too. To learn more about our culture, motivated people and our purpose, please visitwww.dpdhl.jobs/express.
DHL Express has multiple openings for Couriers in Kuwait. This is your chance to become and International Specialist in the timely pick-up and delivery of customer materials and shipments. Your amazing shipment handling abilities will enable our customers to grow their Global Business! Join us and help us achieve our mission of Excellence Simply delivered by having a best day, every day.
- You will get to join an amazing, hardworking and diverse International Operations team.
- You will be led by some of the best people in the International Express industry!
- Carrying out daily safety checks, safe loading / security load of vehicle, maintenance, legislative / regulations and adherence to company driving standards are all key duties you’ll need to perform.
- As the front line of defense for our Global Network you’ll also check for 'cash on delivery' packages, ensure correct completion of DHL / Customer data and documentation and of course ensure any monies owing are collected.
- You will be relied upon – and trusted – to initiate process improvements that enhance your team’s output and satisfaction.
- You will grow as much as you want to grow – with on-the-job experience, International Specialist Training and a Van load of learning opportunities DHL Express offers amazing Career development opportunities.
- Perform any other associated tasks as reasonably required within the scope of the role.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record
- Excellent customer service skills
- Map reading skills and knowledge of delivery area preferred
- Previous professional driving experience, preferably in a delivery role
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn