Manager Compensation & Benefits
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMRPOVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and it now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our Insanely Centric Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
• Develop and conduct analyses, interpret results and make recommendations that support the development and maintenance of effective compensation and benefits (C&B) programs aligned with the organization's reward strategy
• Ensure that the programs and systems related to the C&B area meet the company's business strategies, procedures and policies as well as legal requirements and regulations
• Implement Global / Regional C&B programs in accordance with established policies and guidelines
• Collaborate with business leaders / line managers / business partners to design, develop and review country specific's compensation plans and other C&B initiatives to support the achievement of business goals
• Ensure C&B programs are internal equity, external market competitiveness as well as legal requirements regulations compliance
• Analyze C&B market surveys, benchmark best C&B practices, fine-tune existing HR-related systems and/or propose new initiatives to strengthen company's market position in attracting, rewarding and retaining talent.
Providing feasibility study and project plans, drive for excellence execution of projects
• Ensure the timely and efficient management and accuracy of the monthly payroll process
• Manage annual compensation projects and initiatives (e.g. bonus calculation, salary reviews, budgeting)
• Manage annual performance appraisal process to ensure employee & manager sign off all the goal agreement & goal achievement sign off performance appraisal; employee benefits (e.g. health / life / disability insurance, car / housing allowance); retirement plans
• Manage short-term / long-term incentive plans; share / stock ownership plans;
• Manage staff cost by providing regular analysis and key highlights to management
• Conduct job analysis and evaluation
• Provide consultative advise to business partners / line managers on all C&B matters
• Highlighting country issues to Global/Regional C&B to ensure a fair country representation
• Strong customer and people focus
• Exhibits an execptional degree of ingenuity, ,creativity, resourcefulness and empathy.
• Well- developed relationship skill and ability to network with multiple levels of an organization and other business units with strong data analytical.
• 4 - 6 years HR experience; specializing in C&B area
• Well-versed in Employment-related ordinance
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn