Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia DHL Global Forwarding, Freight req28277 01/01/2017Apply Apply Later
What’s In Store for You!
- Working in different departments to gain knowledge & perspective.
- Learning operations, management viewpoint and company policies and
practices that affect each phase of business.
- Monitoring performance progress with mentor & key trainers at the end
of each rotation.
- Observing experienced staff to acquire knowledge, methods & procedure.
- Receiving training in functions and operations of related departments.
- Learning from other related tasks and duties assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in any field from a reputable and recognized University (CGPA: 3.0 and above/equivalent).
- Highly motivated, team oriented and able to work independently.
- Possess initiative and good analytical ability.
- Required language: English.
- Required skills: Good communication & interpersonal skills, endless drive & energy to learn with the ability to adapt to new environment.
- Demonstrate positive mindset and attitude.
- Must be able to relocate during the rotation period.
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
Facts and Figures
DHL Global Forwarding Malaysia
Graduate / Management Trainee program
Work Permit Required