Key Account Support Executive
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMRPOVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and it now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our Insanely Centric Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
DHL Key Account Customers
- Provide the full suite of customer service offerings (including bookings, enquiries, supply requests) to Key Account customers in addition to customised contracted services (eg Reporting etc)
- Prepare written correspondence to customers when required to furnish information requested by customers or in dealing with complaint resolution.
- Proactively inform customers on shipment delays and potential service failures. Subsequently coordinate within DHL network on service require within the Network Trace Procedures.
- Make joint visits to key account customers with sales staff as and when necessary to solicit feedback to improve the service provided to the customers.
- Prepares QBR for clients.
- To support GOS contingency for FL CS
- To manage KAD GOS
- Work with Gateway, Operations and the DHL Network to achieve promised transit times, service levels and other contracted service requirements for Key Account customers.
- Actively handle customers billing enquiries by liaising with Finance to ensure satisfactory resolution.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required by customers, management and/or the sales team per prescribed time frames/intervals & agreement.
Driving Customer Service Excellence
- Lead and drive customer satisfaction by providing best in class standards with a view towards establishing and maintaining a competitive advantage.
Maximising Revenue Generating Opportunities
- Identify and promote areas with potential for revenue generation to cross-sell, upsell services including value added services (e.g SII, TDD and the use of eCom tools)
- Diploma in Business (preferable) or equivalent
- 2 years experience in Customer Service in service-related industry, handling and resolving customers’ issues and complaints.
- Strong career support in a internationa environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit program
Do you see a personal chanllenge in these versatile and reponsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn