HR Executive (Learning & Development )
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMRPOVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and it now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our Insanely Centric Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- To support the management of the training and development framework and services that are aligned to the strategic plans of the organisation and supports the DHL culture of a Learning Organisation.
- Assisting in the continuous development of competent, capable and committed people.
- Provide support to HR sub-functional head to manage day-to-day HR operation
Training and Development:
- To co-ordinate and communicate training programs to ensure there is high business awareness and commitment to investment.
- To support the training requirements for employees to ensure that DHL has skilled, and competent staff within budget whilst ensuring the highest quality. To support the training needs analysis that enables the scheduling of training programs to fit the needs of the individual and business strategy. To support the development of training frameworks to support line management requirements and conduct courses as appropriate. To manage the training records and materials in a systematic way.
- Co-ordinate the roll out of plan, conduct and facilitate induction programs to enable new employees to become familiar with DHL’s business, policy and culture.
- To ensure training and develop policy and information is accessible and efficiently organized.
Reporting and Records
- Manage the reporting for training investment and records that enable DHL to have an accurate understanding of training activity.
- Manage HRDF requirement and to ensure all claims are done on a timely manner
- Provide support on recruitment-related matter; including draft / post recruitment adv., screen CV, shortlist potential candidates, arrange interview, prepare employment contract, arrange orientation program etc.
- Ensures day-to-day HR data are entered into the system accurately through regular system audits.
- Handle administration task in supporting HRBP and Recruitment Lead
• Exhibits an execptional degree of ingenuity, ,creativity, resourcefulness and empathy.
• Well- developed relationship skill and ability to network with multiple levels of an organization and other business units.
• Typicaly requires Bachelor of Degree in related discipline and or 3- 4 years of working experience with facilitation and training skills
• Strong career support in a international environment
• Great culture and colleagues
• Multifarious benefit program
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and reponsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Facts and Figures
<50% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn