Business HR Manager
YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMRPOVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and it now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our Insanely Centric Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Support HR Head in in developing people, organization, skills, culture and engagement to improve performance and to achieve business goals.
- The HRBP will coordinate various aspects of the above functions and will collaborate with professionals who specialize in these functions. Besides the Head of HR, the HRBP is the client-facing member of the HR team.
- Advise, challenge, coach and support Business Managers on people-related issues and processes (e.g. performance management, personal and team development, career path implementation, resource planning and recruitment).
- Drive employee engagement in line with DPDHL strategy and plans
- Support Business Managers in translating business priorities into Functional goals and objectives
- Understand the business, its issues and challenges, to provide specific advice to Business Managers.
- Assist the Functional senior team to assess current workforce strengths and weaknesses
- Provide support to make talent and leadership development plans and implement them
- Facilitate functional panel reviews and follow up process to identify and develop growth employees
- Use globally/regionally provided HR tools, processes and techniques to address issues and/or roll-out global/regional initiatives.
- Create innovative employee engagement solutions, which are aligned with the Express motivated people strategy
- Lead and manage the country employee recognition scheme and Employee of the Year program
- Handling all recruitment tasks, from job postings to onboarding, in accordance with the organization's recruitment standards.
• Exhibits an execptional degree of ingenuity, ,creativity, resourcefulness and empathy.
• Well- developed relationship skill and ability to network with multiple levels of an organization and other business units.
• Typicaly requires Bachelor of Degree in related discipline and or 3- 4 years of working experience.
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Multifarious benefit program
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and reponsible tasks? Then apply now! We look forward to receiving your application!
- Exhibits an execptional degree of ingenuity, ,creativity, resourcefulness and empathy.
- Well- developed relationship skill and ability to network with multiple levels of an organization and other business units.
- Typicaly requires Bachelor of Degree in related discipline and or 3- 4 years of working experience.
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn