Building Maintenance (US) - 5030 - Keasbey NJ NERC (Keasbey, NJ)
Responsible for the general maintenance of the building and facilities including water, heating, air conditioning, and electrical maintenance.
- Maintain HVAC system.
- Do minor maintenance as needed for water and electrical repairs.
- Carry out preventative maintenance programs.
- Provide maintenance to material handling equipment to ensure service reliability.
- Perform maintenance or general carpentry on items such as floors, walls, doors, etc.
- Ensure all safety equipment is in proper working order.
- Complete required reports when maintenance tasks are completed.
- Answer security/alarm calls as needed.
Required Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of previous facility maintenance experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
This is a Part Time position. Associates can either work 4 hours a day, 5 days a week or work 2 full 8 hours days and one half day of 4 hours to work 20 hours total. Associates will be doing general preventative maintenance, general repairs/carpentry, etc. Most work learned on the job!
Facts and Figures