Tasker (US) - 5405 - Kansas City MO MWRC (Kansas City, MO)
DHL SUPPLY CHAIN IS OPENING A BRAND-NEW FACILITY IN KANSAS CITY!
COME JOIN THE WORLD'S LEADING LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS PROVIDER, IN OUR BRAND NEW FACILITY!
- START AT $16.00 PER HOUR
- GREAT SCHEDULE
- EXCELLENT MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION INSURANCE BEGINNING ON YOUR 30TH DAY AND AT VERY LOW COST TO YOU
- PAID VACATION
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- 401K WITH GENEROUS COMPANY MATCH
- QUARTERLY ATTENDANCE BONUSES
- TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM
- AND MORE!
The primary duty of this position is to expedite transactions through the warehouse management system. Taskers provide information and resolve issues with customers, carriers, and warehouse associates. The role may support the outbound, inbound or parcel functions.
- Plan, allocate, pick, manifest, and close daily waves of orders.
- Understand and utilize system screens to monitor and move workload through the system.
- Work closely with operations to identify and eliminate overages, shorts and damages causing inventory issues.
- Manage the scheduling of inbound carriers and the outbound shipping schedule by updating appropriate communication methods.
- Generate and utilize system reports and audit sheets to evaluate the shift progress.
- Communicate directly with the carrier(s) to insure seamless physical and systematic transactions.
- Oversee exchange of parcel shipments from shipping dock to carrier’s truck.
- Resolve data transmission failures/errors with customer’s IT and procurement teams.
- Interface with IT contacts in event of system-related barriers.
- Insure complete communication for turn of shift.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- 0-1 years experience in data entry and/or dispatch, preferred
- Basic understanding and application of Microsoft Excel, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.