Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider of the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories.
However we are an organization that is not just moving goods around but we have a very clear purpose, we are: Connecting People. Improving Lives.
We provide challenges and opportunities for personal and professional development, we recognize the difference you bring to our business and together we share the pride of building one of the largest world leaders in logistics and supply chain.
DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group's air, ocean and road freight specialist.
We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Currently we are looking for Payable Accountant who will do proper booking of account payable invoices.
Do you like working with numbers and are you detail oriented?
If yes, please read on.
Your task will be:
- Receiving, verifying and posting transporter, Shipping line, Handling shed and other supplier invoices for relevant documentations.
- Preparing Supplier reconciliations. Ensure good working relationship with the service providers for continuity of service.
- Processing MBA DOE payments and other general suppliers (online & chqs) and issuing remittances for all payments made any tax exposures.
- Ensure that all duty & 3rd part charges have been billed to the clients.
- Processing supplier payment using cheques or straight to Bank for transfers and seeking for approval from the authorized signatories
- Other Duties as may be assigned by my supervisor
- Filing of VAT returns, reverse Vat, withholding tax, PAYE and all other statutory returns.
- Receipting break-bulk cash and cheques.
Your profile should look like:
- Finance Bachelor or equivalent degree
- 3 years’ experience in various general finance functions accompanied by a wide experience at senior level in a service-oriented business
- Knowledge and experience in Logistic and Transportation area
- Fully computer literate, with a solid knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Enjoy working with numbers and detail orientated
- Unique international strong brand spirit of DHL
- Employer who respect employees and help manage your time at and away at work to achieve work/life balance
- Strong team with interaction with people from all over the world
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development
- Competitive salary
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
Facts and Figures
Saudi Advanced Project Logistics Services
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn