DHL Express ID - Customer Service Advisor
Confidently and knowledgeably provide the full suite of DHL customer service offerings (e.g booking, enquiries, shipment status, tracking etc) to all parties contacting DHL via the customer service hotline and other contact modes
• Accept and register bookings for DHL services.
• Offer alternatives to customers and potentially turn information calls into sales leads or identify other additional value added services to customers when opportunities arise during the course of interaction.
• Respond to customers consistently and confidently by providing accurate information in all areas such as custom requirements, transit time and prices.
• Enhance service experience in DHL by exercising professionalism and emphaty when dealing with each individual customer’s varying needs and demands.
• Liaise with operations department and other department on quick and efficient resolution of customer issues and queries
• Highlight areas for improvement with suggested solutions to improve DHL’s procedures, technology and service to positively enhance customer’s experience with DHL.
• Adhere to existing Customer Service procedures as outlined in the department manuals, while maintaining discretion to exercise flexibility to customers’ needs within reasonable limits in consultation with CS supervisors and managers.
• University degree, with > 3.00 GPA
• At least 2 years experience in Customer Contact or Telesales Environment in a service industry (preferable).
• Posses a high level of intelligence, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to work in a team
• Fluency in English (written & spoken)
• Typing skills (at least 30 wpm preferable).
• Telephone skills (excellent).
• Conflict resolution skills (excellent).
• Technical Skills (Telephone and Order Booking systems preferable).
• Computer literacy (MS Office, Netscape Mail)
• Willing to work as temporary staff
Facts and Figures
DHL Express Indonesia
Work Permit Required