Gate Attendant (US) - 1166 - Jackson MO MWRC (Jackson, MO)
Wages and Benefits:
- Starting pay is $14.25
- Excellent comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k company match program up to 5%
What to Expect:
- 90 day training program
- Full forklift training program - no experience necessary
- Dedicated trainers on all shifts focus on your development
- Our program provides the tools and attention needed for you to succeed
- Safety Committee - help contribute to a safer workplace for everyone
- Steering Committee – have a say in improving our site
- Positive working environment with an emphasis on teamwork and innovation
- Career Advancement - our site places high importance on personal development and career advancement from within
- Tobacco free facility and grounds
- Additional hours during business fluctuations
To process incoming and departing trailers, entering them systematically into the database work schedule. To physically check trailers for seals and proper tandem alignments,
To direct incoming trailers and drivers to the proper locations, and to maintain proper control of incoming Chep pallet trailers.
- Reconciliation and data entry into RTCIS.
- Proper assignment of trailers to locations.
- Reconciliation of driver paperwork.
- Ability to research trailer history.
- Ability to physically examine for seals and tandem alignment.
Required Education and Experience:
- Logistics experience, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Facts and Figures
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn