• Analyze and translate business requirements to system specification for IT programs and projects.
• Deploy local/global applications aligned with stake holders.
• Ensure IT solutions are created, aligned and documented in time and in quality according to the business and IT program/project priorities.
• Ensure that business applications are up and running according to the Service Level Agreement
• Plan and coordinate the change requests
• Monitor performance of business systems and determine improvement areas
• Give on-call support for systems under responsibility whenever needed
• Preferably university degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or other related fields
• Minimum 2 years of related IT experience
• Good command of English
• Strong analytical and problem solving and quantitative analysis skills
• Experienced with relational databases especially SQL Server
• Preferably no military service restriction for male candidates
• Good knowledge of MS office applications, Sharepoint and basic software knowledge
• Self motivated and result oriented
• Comfortable communication with diverse individuals inside and outside the organization
• Teamwork oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to work under challenging circumstances and environment
• Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks, changing priorities and meet deadlines
• No restriction to travel
“DPDHL is an equal opportunity employer and promotes diversity in the workplace.”
*Thank you for your application.
We would like to note that only the best fitting candidates who are identified for the next step of recruitment process, will be contacted.
Thank you for your understanding.
Facts and Figures
<15% of the time
I like working for DHL because it is the worldwide leader in logistics where customers and employees are always in focus.
Current Employee – Project Manager in Bonn